Do you like well-made shoes and are you passionate about communications? We are looking for a dynamic person who shares our values to join our small team in a friendly environment that encourages collaboration and new ideas.
Maguire is a young and growing company whose mission is to offer high-end shoes and accessories at a fair price. We do everything from A to Z: from design, to production management, to direct sales.
This internship will allow you to experience different facets of communications and marketing. More specifically, the steps of the marketing process of a product, the implementation of digital strategies and the management of a transactional website.
- Contribute to the marketing of various products (product descriptions, organization of photoshoots, launch strategies);
- Create and plan content for the company's various platforms (social media, website, blog, newsletters, advertising);
- Update and optimize the transactional website;
- Contribute to the implementation of press relations and promotional initiatives;
- Participate in weekly team meetings and brainstorms;
- Any related tasks related to marketing and communications.
- A student in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations or any other related field;
- Excellent writing skills in French and/or English;
- Have a good knowledge of social media;
- Be rigorous, versatile and curious;
- Have good organizational skills and a strategic mind;
- Experience or interest in the fashion/retail industry, a plus.
- Duration: September to December 2023
- 20-25 hours/week
- Schedule according to availability, in person and remote work possible, part-time;
- Monetary compensation and discount on products;
- Office located at 5365 boul. St-Laurent, in the Mile-End of Montreal.