Tasks & Responsibilities
- Serve and advise customers in store;
- Support customer service by answering customer queries;
- Maintain product merchandising and visual presentation in store;
- Fulfill online orders as well as returns and exchanges;
- Feed the product development and marketing teams with customer feedback;
- Miscellaneous tasks related to operation and management of the boutique.
Skills & Requirements
- Work experience in sales or the fashion industry;
- Strong English oral communication skills;
- Interest in local business is a plus;
- Knowledge of Shopify POS is a plus;
- Cares about outstanding customer service;
- Independent, organized, and versatile;
- An entrepreneurial team spirit.
Employment Details & Benefits
- Low pressure, non-commissioned sales.
- Wage: negotiable according to experience, plus employee discount on purchases.
- Part time: 18-21h hours a week (days, evenings, weekends, holiday periods, fixed or flexible schedules)
- Store is located at 1514 Dundas Street West
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday: 12:00 pm to 7:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
These are some qualities that we value in our team. If this sounds like you, send us your resumé at email@example.com. Can't wait to meet you!